"I have a box of pirates and I'm not afraid to use them!"
That's pretty funny. Definitely some illusions to recent events/battles in there (9/11, Iraq War, etc.)
Yep.It's actually pretty intentional.http://www.touristpictures.com/foodfight/index.htmhttp://www.touristpictures.com/foodfight/cheat.htm
Actually, it's making me a little queasy.. I think I need to go eat some vegetables.
That's awesome. I was going to say that I thought there was some WWII in there as well... It's neat how they put so much thought into that and covered all of the major battles of the last century.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
That's pretty funny. Definitely some illusions to recent events/battles in there (9/11, Iraq War, etc.)
Yep.It's actually pretty intentional.
http://www.touristpictures.com/foodfight/index.htm
http://www.touristpictures.com/foodfight/cheat.htm
Actually, it's making me a little queasy.. I think I need to go eat some vegetables.
That's awesome. I was going to say that I thought there was some WWII in there as well... It's neat how they put so much thought into that and covered all of the major battles of the last century.
Post a Comment