"I have a box of pirates and I'm not afraid to use them!"
... have fun with that... The snow is melting off over here. But it will be back. Oh yes, it will be back. :PBy the way, nice tagline up there. ;)
Ugh. Have I mentioned how much I love Moscow? And btw, when are you coming back?
I will return soon, riding in a coach of glory...I mean an airplane. And by "soon" I mean "January 17th."
Post a Comment
3 comments:
... have fun with that...
The snow is melting off over here. But it will be back. Oh yes, it will be back. :P
By the way, nice tagline up there. ;)
Ugh. Have I mentioned how much I love Moscow? And btw, when are you coming back?
I will return soon, riding in a coach of glory...I mean an airplane. And by "soon" I mean "January 17th."
Post a Comment