They call me Bond. Ionic Bond. It’s a hard life on the streets of Kemystria – and my life as a petty thief doesn’t make it any easier. But I figure – you know what? Money never made anyone happy. By taking it away, I’m doing a sort of public service. Making a positive impact on their lives, ya know? But I never thought about the negative impact it was having on my own life until my brother Covalent gave up his life of crime as a strongman for the local mafia to join a commune in the Arctic Circle...
(Note. This will never be continued. I hope. This is the result of me not taking a declamation assignment seriously, in order that I can take it seriously later. Also, I love extended puns.)
1 comment:
Thanks for posting this. I loved it.
Also, your disclaimer reminded me of a quote...
"... end up with those coke bottle glasses: I didn't take it SERIOUS!" - Brian Regan
Post a Comment